Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Clean unnecessary localization to save space

Threaded View

  1. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    @mecho

    I'm with you. I use a 2Gb stick. Looks interesting.

    I also try to minimize the apt-cache in my setup, and
    I use SqLite to keep the urlclassifier cache trimmed down.
    These are the two biggest problems I'm aware of here.
    'XID collision errors' could be a problem here, but if
    I avoid Adobe, Hulu and Newegg, these don't amount to much.

    You didn't say how you added BleachBit to your setup.
    It doesn't show up in Synaptic using just stable repos.
    Firefox (IceWeasel) gives Click&Clean in response to a query
    for BleachBit as an add-on.
    Last edited by utu; 07-17-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ picture

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ

$329.00



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



 Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128  picture

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128

$79.99



Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000 picture

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000

$249.00



Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs picture

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs

$950.00



Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is) picture

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)

$64.75



Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz picture

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz

$300.00



Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested picture

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested

$225.00



68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter picture

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter

$25.00



OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT picture

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT

$329.95