-
Senior Member
registered user
I have been using BleachBit for 6 months without a single issue, that's why I decided to post my experience here. I even went one step further - I use an app called hardlink, which search for file duplicates and substitutes the duplicates with hardlinks. It's very useful in Knoppix if you have already updated most of the packages.I saved 40 MB on /usr directory alone. IT IS NOT USEFUL IF YOU DID NOT UPGRADE KNOPPIX PACKAGES
Last edited by mecho; 07-17-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper JNP-3000W-AC-AFO / New / 1 Year Warranty / Ships Today
$2995.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99