-
Junior Member
registered user
Installing Celestia (3d_space_simulator) , how ? help !?
Hi, after I hdd-installed Knoppix, I found it very difficult upgrading or installing whatever program I would like to,
I need help installing Celestia 1.3.0 (http://www.shatters.net/celestia) on knoppix, its the best FREE 3d space simulator available for free download on the internet,
who can really help and make it work ??
p.s.:there is an older version of celestia unstable packed in the debian page, even this package won't work,
I have updated nvidia driver to 4363 successfully.
last thing to mention: I had mandrake 9.1 before koppix and celestia was installed successfully.
Greetings
Similar Threads
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

2X - SK Hynix 8GB (16GB) 2Rx8 PC4 2133P ECC HMA41GR7AFR8N-TF Server Memory RAM
$61.95

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

512GB Lot of 16 Samsung 32GB DDR4 LRDIMM PC4-2133P Server Memory M386A4G40DM0
$1850.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98