-
Senior Member
registered user
Send in the Clones
I have a 2 Gb SD Chip of Knoppix 6.2.1 that works just about right.
My portable has a hard drive, a cdrw drive and a usb slot for
one-and-one-only SD Chip. I also have another physically identical
2 Gb SD Chip.
I'd like to end up with a second 2 Gb Chip identical to the first.
I don't want to go to all the trouble of re-mastering. Isn't there
some (simpler) way to utilize the capabilities I've indicated to
get what I want? Utilizing dd, toram and other majic words, perhaps?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Mitel IP 485G VoIP 8-Line Color Display Business Desk Phone - IP485G
$32.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07