-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings from a clone.
I ended up using Klaus2008's method, and that works just fine.
I did the cut and paste parts in Win7 with no ill effects,
at least none I've observed so far.
I also now have a Pearl Harbor .img file, albeit on ntfs premises.
Editing a Fat32 file on an ntfs system for use with Linux seemed
to me a juggle unlikely to come to a good end. But it did.
I struggled to get the reserved space size right, since I'd
forgotten a minor edit of the non-image part of the equation.
As a consequence, my clone didn't at first have enough room to
hold the original's .img
I suspect if the clone had more than enough room, that also might
have worked, but I've not proved this.
Thanks Klaus2008.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99