-
Senior Member
registered user
I would create a directory on the hard disk and copy the persistent image from the first SD card to that directory. Afterwards I would boot Knoppix from CD and do a flash install on the second SD card. Then I would copy the persistent image from the hard disk to the KNOPPIX directory on the second SD card. The two SD cards should be identical.
-

Originally Posted by
klaus2008
I would create a directory on the hard disk and copy the persistent image from the first SD card to that directory. Afterwards I would boot Knoppix from CD and do a flash install on the second SD card. Then I would copy the persistent image from the hard disk to the KNOPPIX directory on the second SD card. The two SD cards should be identical.
Yes, this would certainly work, too.
If your CD is slow, though, it would probably be faster to do it from the first flash drive, as I described. And the caveat about the filesystem remains. One option is to create another partition for Knoppix, and/or a swap partition (using GParted, probably.)
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

AddOn Juniper Networks QDD- 400G-DAC-1M Compatible TAA Compliant 400GBase-CU
$900.99

Juniper Networks QFX5100-48T-AFI 48-Port 10GbE Network Switch 6x QFP+ 2x PSU 🚚
$600.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99