-
Compaq Presario 21xx
I got it working on my 2140. I would expect it should work the same on the 2135.
I have not yet worked out the issues with starting up with a wireless LAN (802.11b) card in the PCMCIA slot... the detection sequence hangs. But if I leave the slot empty, I boot up ok.
Haven't run it for long periods at a stretch yet, but the battery should go 3-4 hours, same as in winblows.
I'll be working with this as I get more time.
good luck!
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By kshitijchaudhari in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 07:41 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 04:01 AM
-
By ivi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 12:32 PM
-
By gaje in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2003, 06:19 PM
-
By Guest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99