-

Originally Posted by
utu
Use main menu/Preferences/Synaptic and get your own Cryptsetup 2.1
You already have ckrootkit.
Thanks, now I get same problem as with debian squeeze live cd. I installed cryptsetup and managed to create mapping for encrypted partition. But now I can not see and mount lvm partitions.
What I did:
# cryptsetup create crypt-md1 /dev/md1
# pvdisplay /dev/mapper/crypt-md1
No physical volume label read from /dev/mapper/md1-crypt
Failed to read physical volume "dev/mapper/md1-crypt"
Same problem with debian live dvd. Will ask in debian-user also.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spirdidonov
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Kensington Desktop Vac Computer Peripheral Vacuum w/ Brush Attachments & Cord
$15.00

Filament Vacuum Storage Kit with USB Pump, 20 Pack Light-Proof Vacuum Sealed
$42.19

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$81.83