(replying to himself)
I would be happy(est) to have my drive icons on some sort of launch bar, and not on the desktop at all ..
thanks!
I'm trying to migrate from Mandrake9.1 to full time Knoppix. I'll wait for the HD install untill it's just like the boot version. I'm saving my config to a 128m USBkey. I've got a dozen questions, but let me start with this one;
I renamed the desktop drive icons (so I could recognize 'em) , saved config and desktop items, but on reboot, new drive icons are created with the original names. My named icons are still there, but the whole thing is a cluttered mess, any ideas ?
ps. Knoppix is the GREATEST thing to hit Open Source; pass it on !
(replying to himself)
I would be happy(est) to have my drive icons on some sort of launch bar, and not on the desktop at all ..
thanks!

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00