-
Senior Member
registered user
I hope you all will be patient with me, for I am a slow learner.
You have helped me find the material I'm after. Now I need to
figure out how to apply it. I know how, in principle to proceed
to establish a file to read. I've seen a few ideas on how to
achieve a virtual terminal, but I've not mastered that yet.
I lost a few hours being disconnected, by the unfortunate choice
of Fn-F2 on my laptop keyboard. I was attempting to establish
what, if anything, happened with a whole lot of key combinations.
I Thought my wifi or router had died.
Many thanks to you all. My cup runneth over.
klaus2008, I'm very interested to try what you suggest.
I will now re-apply myself to the virtual terminal problem;
once I get over that hump, I'll get back to you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99