-
Senior Member
registered user
@klauss2008
I appreciate your tutelage, but I'd like to stick with your first suggestion.
As near as I can tell, I have exactly input your first proposed command.
If I have, there is a syntax error in it.
If I haven't then I can't see the difference.
Perhaps you can look more closely at my post #24, forget my post #25, and
see what needs to be done.
I think this might be the simplest way to proceed at this point.
I grasp your idea, but I'd like to defer 'understanding' the syntax to later.
So, is there a difference in the two lines I posted in #24?
Thanks for your patience.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$379.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00