-
Senior Member
registered user
@mecho
Thanks, mecho. That's very useful (regarding your post #8
I would like to make a current-session log-file out of
the grey-on-black 'diary'. That's only kilo-bytes,
la few screens at best.
I've modded .xsession-errors to current-session-only,
I still find that useful, except for the repetition,
and un-helpful-ness if 'XID collision'reports due to flash.
After all, I'm allotting 20 Mb to urlclassifier data-base.
What's a few more Kb, here or there?
I'm collecting a few ideas to make better use of the
Log File Viewer, and if this this grey-on-black stuff
has anything interestin in it, I'll add it to my list.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00