post #7 got past me with the darn ten minute edit rule
wrong
/etc/rc.local is an executable script itself.
your can reference other scripts in it.
Best to keep things small and separate.
Remainder of my post #7 about right, I think.
post #7 got past me with the darn ten minute edit rule
wrong
/etc/rc.local is an executable script itself.
your can reference other scripts in it.
Best to keep things small and separate.
Remainder of my post #7 about right, I think.
I copied script.sh inside /etc/
#!/bin/sh
clear
read -p "Insert your Windows installation disk and press a key to continue" disco
sudo mount -t auto /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
dosemu
I call it inside the /etc/rc.local file :
rc.local
....
/etc/script.sh
I made it executable,with chmod +x script.sh
and at the end I re-booted Knoppix with runlevel 2,but when it has finished to be loaded in memory,the script.sh is not started.
Since you made it executable it is better to remove the .sh extension and place your script in /usr/sbin, then make a line in /etc/rc.local
Make sure again it is chmod 755
rc.local is the last script executed at every runlevel 2,3,4 and 5

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer 1080 Monitor 1010 Drive + Manuals + Boxes (nice)
$1170.00
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00