I have a Microsoft Nano wireless mouse.
In Linux, the scroll-wheel response is too fast.
In Win7 its ok.
I can't seem to get xset or the gnome config tool
to slow this down.
Are there any other options to adjust this thing?
I have a Microsoft Nano wireless mouse.
In Linux, the scroll-wheel response is too fast.
In Win7 its ok.
I can't seem to get xset or the gnome config tool
to slow this down.
Are there any other options to adjust this thing?

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari Basic - Learning by Using by Thomas E. Rowley
$25.00
Atari Basic Faster and Better Atari Information Series Carl Evans
$21.99
ATARI TRICKY TUTORIAL #7 DISK UTILITIES 400/800/1200XL/130XE/815/1400XL/835
$20.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97