I have a Microsoft Nano wireless mouse.
In Linux, the scroll-wheel response is too fast.
In Win7 its ok.
I can't seem to get xset or the gnome config tool
to slow this down.
Are there any other options to adjust this thing?
I have a Microsoft Nano wireless mouse.
In Linux, the scroll-wheel response is too fast.
In Win7 its ok.
I can't seem to get xset or the gnome config tool
to slow this down.
Are there any other options to adjust this thing?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98