@nickc1976
I'm no expert, but I have used the Win7 restore function
several times on my Win7 to revert to an earlier image when things were working better.
Have you tried this already?
My apologies if my question offends your expertise.
@nickc1976
I'm no expert, but I have used the Win7 restore function
several times on my Win7 to revert to an earlier image when things were working better.
Have you tried this already?
My apologies if my question offends your expertise.

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99
Apple Macintosh M0110 Keyboard, TESTED, WORKING; for Mac 128K, 512K, Plus - DW
$71.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00