When I run the hd-install script, does it install everything, or the system, the way I have it configured?
When I run the hd-install script, does it install everything, or the system, the way I have it configured?
The basic answer is yes there may be some things that you may have to configure but if they worked on the CD then they will work on HD install for a complete list of changes see here.
Thanks. been there, and have the articles printed out.now just waiting for the latest version of knoppix to arrive in the mail.Originally Posted by Stephen

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01