-
Need Help Remastering. WILL PAY
I don't know whether it is appropriate to ask for paid help in this forum. If so, I apologize in advance. After many years in WIndows, I have finally been introduced to Linux and Knoppix. I am both stunned by the difficulty in learning Linux administration as well as mesmerized by the potential of Knoppix. Since my Linux class does not start for another month, I need online help setting up a dedicated machine for Knoppix remastering as I will have a need for several different flavors. I would be willing to pay for an online personal tutorial via VNC for anyone with the requisite skills. Contact me at JSear@mindspring with a quote, bid for this job.
Once again, I hope that this is not an inappropriate request for this medium.
Similar Threads
-
By grexk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99