-
Senior Member
registered user
@franciscoklf
I have not run into this problem myself.
I am using Knoppix 6.2.1 installed from CD to a 2Gb USB card, with 1.1 Gb persistent.
My Synaptic uses default parameters except for repositories; I use only two, the 'stable'
ones, except for a few programs like LXDE, its lx-helpers, and flash.
I don't find _any_ apt.conf, as such, on my 6.2.1 setup.
FWIW, I don't attempt any massive upgrades with _all_ repos active.
I do comprehensive upgrades using the two stable repos with no problems.
In your Knoppix 6.2 case, the suggestion to increase the cache limit seems like a good
first step. If that doesn't work out, you might try Knoppix 6.2.1.
Beyond that, we probably ought to know more specifics about your pc.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00