I am new to Linux. I use Knoppix 6.2, and I wanted to know how I could connect my external speakers, because I don't want to use my internal speakers. Oh, and it is a mini-jackstick. Could anyone help me?Thanks!
I am new to Linux. I use Knoppix 6.2, and I wanted to know how I could connect my external speakers, because I don't want to use my internal speakers. Oh, and it is a mini-jackstick. Could anyone help me?Thanks!

WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 18000Pa 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner&Air Duster, Blue
$53.21
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99