-
Junior Member
registered user
Bug in Knoppix 6.2.1 : It freezes and then reboots.
I've read that Grub4dos can run from linux using kexec and then I tried to do it with Knoppix 6.2.1 (booted with these parameters : knoppix 2 toram lang=it). Since I want to start the installation of Windows 7 from it,I've saved the Windows installation files on /dev/sda2 = (hd0,1)/winzozz and I've gone into my usb key and I did :
root@Microknoppix:/mnt/sdb1/grub4dos/grub4dos-0.4.4-2009-06-20/kexec -l grub.exe --command-line="chainloader (hd0,1)/winzozz/bootmgr"
kexec -e
it says :
Starting new kernel
and then it freezes for some time and it reboots. Kernel version I'm using is 2.6.32.6 and the grub4dos version which I have tried is 0.4.4-2009-06-20
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99