I've read that Grub4dos can run from linux using kexec and then I tried to do it with Knoppix 6.2.1 (booted with these parameters : knoppix 2 toram lang=it). Since I want to start the installation of Windows 7 from it,I've saved the Windows installation files on /dev/sda2 = (hd0,1)/winzozz and I've gone into my usb key and I did :
root@Microknoppix:/mnt/sdb1/grub4dos/grub4dos-0.4.4-2009-06-20/kexec -l grub.exe --command-line="chainloader (hd0,1)/winzozz/bootmgr"
kexec -e
it says :
Starting new kernel
and then it freezes for some time and it reboots. Kernel version I'm using is 2.6.32.6 and the grub4dos version which I have tried is 0.4.4-2009-06-20

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00
Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00