I suggest you give us some technical details.
Just a suggestion...
That's what I suggest.![]()
I having problem with my sound card. I can hear the sample sound, but i can,t set my setting to my current sound card setting. DMA 1,3 IRQ 5. I can,t use my printer on knoppix,or use the interent. Any suggestion would be appericated.
I suggest you give us some technical details.
Just a suggestion...
That's what I suggest.![]()

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 2 x 8GB DDR5 RAM 5600 MHz
$149.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 15 Samsung 8GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 1Rx8 M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY 120GB
$529.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98