I having problem with my sound card. I can hear the sample sound, but i can,t set my setting to my current sound card setting. DMA 1,3 IRQ 5. I can,t use my printer on knoppix,or use the interent. Any suggestion would be appericated.
I having problem with my sound card. I can hear the sample sound, but i can,t set my setting to my current sound card setting. DMA 1,3 IRQ 5. I can,t use my printer on knoppix,or use the interent. Any suggestion would be appericated.
I suggest you give us some technical details.
Just a suggestion...
That's what I suggest.![]()

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Lot of 3 Vintage IDE PATA Optical Drives CD-ROM CD-RW DVD-RW Windows 98 XP Untes
$39.99
Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
NEW StarTech ATXPOWER250 250W ATX PC Power Supply Vintage Pentium II III AMD K6
$94.98