Here are some links to get you started:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2471#11542
http://www.knoppix.net/search?q=x+terminal&submit=Go
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Hi Guys,
I am new at Knoppix and as a matter of fact, to Linux also. Just downloaded and boot Knoppix and it is working fine. I have some questions:
1. Trying to create accounts usinf KUser asks me a password for the root, with does not exist. How do I create new users and set privileges?
2. After creating users, I want to allow x-servers to connect to this machine. Is it possible and how?
3. Will these changes be kept between reboots? If not, how to save them?
4. After turning on the machine, I am presented with a prompt to type cheats. Is it possible to set with ones I want to be default, like "lang=us screen=800x600" ?
Any help is apreciated.
Thanks.
Here are some links to get you started:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2471#11542
http://www.knoppix.net/search?q=x+terminal&submit=Go
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95