-
Enabling X-Servers connection
Hi Guys,
I am new at Knoppix and as a matter of fact, to Linux also. Just downloaded and boot Knoppix and it is working fine. I have some questions:
1. Trying to create accounts usinf KUser asks me a password for the root, with does not exist. How do I create new users and set privileges?
2. After creating users, I want to allow x-servers to connect to this machine. Is it possible and how?
3. Will these changes be kept between reboots? If not, how to save them?
4. After turning on the machine, I am presented with a prompt to type cheats. Is it possible to set with ones I want to be default, like "lang=us screen=800x600" ?
Any help is apreciated.
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By acer0001 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 11:48 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By dafne in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:05 PM
-
By Cyber in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99