Did you try the commandat the boot prompt? If this solves the issue then you can edit the file syslinux.cfg and change the lang cheatcode permanently.Code:knoppix lang=uk
I have just installed Knoppix to a usb drive and I find the K/Board is set to us..I have tried editing /etc/X11/xorg.conf to set the Keyboard to Uk but the system does not save the settings..What do I do to make the settings permanent ?
Did you try the commandat the boot prompt? If this solves the issue then you can edit the file syslinux.cfg and change the lang cheatcode permanently.Code:knoppix lang=uk

Heathkit H8 H89 Zenith Vintage Software Disk Lot CP/M HDOS Manuals HUG
$249.95
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Apple II A2M2010 Green Phosphor Composite Tilt Screen Monitor Vintage Gaming
$198.99
Vintage Macintosh lc iii Software Floppy Disks + Books Good Condition Untested
$100.00
Vintage 1988 Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119 Logic, Analog & PSU Recapped
$850.00
Vintage Computer RAM Lot #30 total Modules Mixed Brands and Speeds. See Details
$50.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99