-
Knoppix 6.2 ain't booting my pc...
Hi there,
I'm trying to recover my older pc (which runs win 98 se), the one I use for downloading and experimenting. It had crashed sometime back, and I ain't able to recover.
So I downloaded Knoppix 6.2 and tried to boot. The system starts up pretty well with all the info etc.. provided by knoppix, but soon after, an image appears (some scenery) and the mouse pointer and that's it !! nothing else happens.. no menus or options, nothing.. just the image... so what do I do.. ?
The hardware spec by the way is P III 500Mhz with 186 MB memory.
Please help...
Sam
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16
$70.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (M5) A3357 256 GB, Wi-Fi, 11 in - Silver
$590.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99