-
Senior Member
registered user
Compiz enhanced zoom desktop on external display
I am using compiz features quite a lot. So far I am happy with it and I use the enhanced zoom desktop quite a bit. But at work, I connect the notebook to an external (bigger) display via the VGA connector. As soon as I connect the external display, I loose the enhanced zoom desktop effect. Bummer !!!
The enhanced zoom desktop effect is the effect where if you hold down 'super' and mouse scroll, it will zoom in/out the desktop. Anyone has tried this combination before ?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok I fixed it myself ( that was quick ! ). This is a information I followed :-
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...iz/+bug/235768
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00