-
Linux driver for Canon Pixma MP560 - use ndiswrapper?
Two questions, actually:
1) Does it make more sense to poke around and try to find the "actual driver" to use with ndiswrapper, versus running the Windows installer? I got the printer itself hooked up to the wireless AP, but there seems to be no Linux driver.
2) What's the best way to free up space in the persistent store? I used some kind of apt-cache cleanup command, I think, the last time.
Appreciate your suggestions.
Cheers!
Krishna
-
Senior Member
registered user
but there seems to be no Linux driver.
Maybe you are interested in posts #10 and #12 in this thread at Ubuntu forums http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1264928. There is a link to Canon's Asian website with drivers for MP560.
I do not own such a printer myself thus I cannot say whether the driver works with Knoppix 6.2.1.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon W-3245 16-Core 3.2GHz (SRFFD) Apple MAC PRO A1991 CPU Processor
$199.99

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99