Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Compiz enhanced zoom desktop on external display

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423

    Compiz enhanced zoom desktop on external display

    I am using compiz features quite a lot. So far I am happy with it and I use the enhanced zoom desktop quite a bit. But at work, I connect the notebook to an external (bigger) display via the VGA connector. As soon as I connect the external display, I loose the enhanced zoom desktop effect. Bummer !!!

    The enhanced zoom desktop effect is the effect where if you hold down 'super' and mouse scroll, it will zoom in/out the desktop. Anyone has tried this combination before ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423
    Ok I fixed it myself ( that was quick ! ). This is a information I followed :-

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...iz/+bug/235768

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO) picture

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)

$200.00



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$299.99



DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage picture

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage

$74.99



6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips  picture

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips

$145.00



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts

$59.99



DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer picture

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer

$649.95



Vintage DEC Digital VR299-DA CRT Color Monitor for VAXstation 2000 Computer picture

Vintage DEC Digital VR299-DA CRT Color Monitor for VAXstation 2000 Computer

$299.95



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7544 picture

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7544

$100.00