Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Compiz enhanced zoom desktop on external display

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423

    Compiz enhanced zoom desktop on external display

    I am using compiz features quite a lot. So far I am happy with it and I use the enhanced zoom desktop quite a bit. But at work, I connect the notebook to an external (bigger) display via the VGA connector. As soon as I connect the external display, I loose the enhanced zoom desktop effect. Bummer !!!

    The enhanced zoom desktop effect is the effect where if you hold down 'super' and mouse scroll, it will zoom in/out the desktop. Anyone has tried this combination before ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    423
    Ok I fixed it myself ( that was quick ! ). This is a information I followed :-

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...iz/+bug/235768

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI picture

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI

$195.00



Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot picture

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot

$95.99



Unfi Security Gateway Pro picture

Unfi Security Gateway Pro

$170.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$258.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU

$99.99



Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install picture

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install

$174.99



Alta Labs Route10 10Gbps Router Firewall 2x SFP+ 4x 2.5GbE 2x PoE+ picture

Alta Labs Route10 10Gbps Router Firewall 2x SFP+ 4x 2.5GbE 2x PoE+

$174.99



Cisco ASA 5506-X Network Security Firewall Appliance- No Adapter picture

Cisco ASA 5506-X Network Security Firewall Appliance- No Adapter

$50.00