-
Linux driver for Canon Pixma MP560 - use ndiswrapper?
Two questions, actually:
1) Does it make more sense to poke around and try to find the "actual driver" to use with ndiswrapper, versus running the Windows installer? I got the printer itself hooked up to the wireless AP, but there seems to be no Linux driver.
2) What's the best way to free up space in the persistent store? I used some kind of apt-cache cleanup command, I think, the last time.
Appreciate your suggestions.
Cheers!
Krishna
-
Senior Member
registered user
but there seems to be no Linux driver.
Maybe you are interested in posts #10 and #12 in this thread at Ubuntu forums http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1264928. There is a link to Canon's Asian website with drivers for MP560.
I do not own such a printer myself thus I cannot say whether the driver works with Knoppix 6.2.1.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99