-
Initial help, please: ADSL USB modem
Hello there....
I'm new to Knoppix/Linux and have loads of questions, but really i want to try to work things out for myself....
However, in order to do this it would be easier if i could get internet working under Linux...
I've done a HD install and most things work fine but I just cannot seem to get my BT Voyager USB ADSL modem recognised....
#usbview shows no connected devices 
Where do I start?
PS Do I need to copy/download any source files to HD after doing the HD install in order to rebuild kernels etc?
Similar Threads
-
By The Black Death in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By tomasko in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 06:00 PM
-
By fmarzocca in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 06:30 PM
-
By kaerthi in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 08:33 PM
-
By gangie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 20 Micron 16GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM 2Rx8 MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1 320GB
$2399.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

4x SK hynix 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN 256GB TESTED
$2399.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00