-
knoppix boot error
hi there
I am having trouble booting from my live dvd on my laptop.
i get the following error; /init: exec: line 742: /sbin/init: Input/output error
I have checked the md5 checksum and it is right, I have burnt the dvd twice at 2x speed (lowest speed i can burn at) and still having the same issue. I have tried googling this issue to no avail.
If any one can helpme out that would be great.
Cheers
-
Hi tlord334. I have the same problem with Knoppix CD v6.2. Did you have any success with fixing this issue?
I didn't find any clues on the internet either, except for a possible disc burn issue but it's not verified as such.
Any hints would be helpful.
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...t-output-error for details on my problem.
-
Problem fixed by using a higher quality CD, burning at the slowest speed and increasing write buffer size.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread AM4 Desktop Processor - Tested & Working
$155.00

Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200
$275.00

Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D Desktop CPU Processor 3.0GHz, 8-Core, 16-Thread, AM4 Socket
$166.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.40GHz 8 Core 100-000000651 16 Thread AM4 CPU
$290.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor 3.8GHz
$165.00

MSI GF63 Thin 11SC-693 15.6" 256GB SSD, Intel Core i5 11th Gen., 8GB Windows 11
$450.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.80GHz 8 Core 100-000000263 16 Thread AM4
$149.99