Hi, Thank you for answering my query. I will purchase a new USB flash drive with sufficient space. What I need to clarify is :- Can I command to boot from that USB during the next live CD startup? Regards, Dyfi
Hi, Thank you for answering my query. I will purchase a new USB flash drive with sufficient space. What I need to clarify is :- Can I command to boot from that USB during the next live CD startup? Regards, Dyfi

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95