Or get the 8 gig one I have for 13.95 shipped or even $11.95 with the coupon code MLC114196101816NL1:
http://www.meritline.com/a-data-c008...--p-55267.aspx
I'm quite happy with it.
Or get the 8 gig one I have for 13.95 shipped or even $11.95 with the coupon code MLC114196101816NL1:
http://www.meritline.com/a-data-c008...--p-55267.aspx
I'm quite happy with it.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00