Quote Originally Posted by eadz
hehehe yeah we are in opposite boats, i have decent bandwidth ( tho not enough for a full knoppix mirror ) but only 500MB left on my server ( www.knoppix.net/1U/ ). Your server is sooOOO slow.. I am getting about 1MB every 5 Minutes. I will test your KnopBase soon

I have sucessfully remastered a 195MB KDE3.1-rc6 version, that I plan to upload later today. package list : http://www.knoppix.net/packages.txt

also I have added a new page on the wiki :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...Customizations
... going to be quite a collection soon
Hehehe, tell me about it! (the virtue's of having broadband and a 180gig raid with a crappy 16kb/s upstream *sigh* )

Oh well, i'm just slicing of the cruft, getting more every hour (you were right with that 87 mb's, but that means that by the time you finally downloaded it, you can start over again: 57mb and falling. I'll put them online after i find out that they actually work, and i still need to get that latest knx-install. Are their major differences with the 12-12 version?)

Hmm, once i've got one of 40megs or less i could put them in my homedir on the uni... that or maybe i could send a slimey mail to my provider

Oh well, at least it keeps us all busy, the more the merrier

[Edit]
hmm, that really went bad. lost awk along the way, pomdipom...

[Edit #2]
Nice 1U server! You kiwi's remain a weird bunch