Quote Originally Posted by Alextreme
Quote Originally Posted by Tech2k
Tech2k is sorry for his previeous post on on this page and he thanks everyone who has posted howto<snip>
That took courage to post, and, well, posting at 3 am should be blocked anyways
from bottom of page : All times are GMT + 12 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Alextreme
Your dialup is however bad fortune, if you want to you (or anyone working on remastered cd's) can get some spare room on my server to host prototypes. It's slow, but as long as we arn't flooded it'll hold until some more advanced versions arise and there are more mirrors or until we've had our fun and we move on to other projects.
hehehe yeah we are in opposite boats, i have decent bandwidth ( tho not enough for a full knoppix mirror ) but only 500MB left on my server ( www.knoppix.net/1U/ ). Your server is sooOOO slow.. I am getting about 1MB every 5 Minutes. I will test your KnopBase soon

I have sucessfully remastered a 195MB KDE3.1-rc6 version, that I plan to upload later today. package list : http://www.knoppix.net/packages.txt

also I have added a new page on the wiki :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...Customizations
... going to be quite a collection soon