-
KnopBase(morphix?) idea
Have to say I like that name 
so Alex is making this base distro, I have no idea how to go about making a second track with apps.... but anyway. Why not make it an option to have the second track on another CD? like, KnopBase boots and loads itself onto the ramdisk, spits out CD drive and asks politely for a module disc? I say only as an option because some people may want to run this thing as a server on something without enough ram.
I'm still not sure I quite understand how this second track/cd thing would work. It would be another compressed ISO image, right? how would it be made though? knopbase boots, detects everything, then mounts the second compressed image, chroots to it, and voila?
I have to say I love the idea and I'll help out testing it and what not if possible(I'm on dial up as well
, although my brother has high speed at university).
Similar Threads
-
By Pengers in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:14 AM
-
By roberto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99