-
Senior Member
registered user
It's true-I prefer the CLI. I use it to do anything and everything in regards to burning, ripping, copying, etc. What I liked most about abcde was 1)how hard is it to remember? 2)how much typing is there? 3)How many options do I have to remember? Of course the answers are not at all, very little, and none. It just couldn't be any easier. I keep a list of several examples using cdrecord, cdrdao, cdparanoia, etc. right by my machine for easy reference. I'd post it but I blatantly stole most of them from numerous places and would have no hope of crediting the authors with their explainations of the commands.
Similar Threads
-
By matty316 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 06:19 PM
-
By dantheman10110 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Team-Group T-force 2x8GB Desktop Memory
$50.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00