-
Thanks for the fast response! Well it was recommended to me by the guys over at [another lamer omitted] and I was getting desperate. I have since contacted them and said "what do I do with this img file" and they told me to contact the software provider which has not led me very far and Im pretty sure they dont even offer img burning.
I dont exactly need to extract the data because its all in a proprietary format (url omitted). I just need to put the .img file on this new drive so the xxx thinks its the same one as the old drive that is failing. Anyone know how to use these "dd commands"?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

NEW Juniper EX4400-48P • 48× PoE+ Gigabit Ports • 2× 100G QSFP
$3500.00

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99