-
Junior Member
registered user
Looking for suggestions regarding hard drive
I've finally got Knoppix working, it's really neat.
I managed to figure out how to save the home and configs onto a zip disk. However, I'd like to save larger files (mainly so I can get Java Web Start to work).
I read the FAQ, and found out that I can't write to NTFS.
I have two hard drives, the second of which is only 2 GB and totally empty. I wouldn't mind reformatting that one to whatever format Knoppix can read and write to.
How do I do this, without mangling anything? It's no big deal if my WinXP booted of the primary hard drive cannot see the second, smaller hard drive.
Similar Threads
-
By Ezor in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 01:59 AM
-
By Bodhi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By sonicspeedway in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 01:55 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By freeballer in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper FAN3-PTX-H-S Fan II price incl VAT 3 yr warranty* B2B
$2500.00

Juniper NS-ISG-1000 ISG-1000 Integrated Security Gateway Baseline Chassis 4PORT
$129.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55