Ok, so I solved this problem with unetbootin from a Linux distro...
I was able too install to the second partition.
It's maybee no the best solution, but it work![]()
Ok, so I solved this problem with unetbootin from a Linux distro...
I was able too install to the second partition.
It's maybee no the best solution, but it work![]()
Unetbootin requires you to select distribution and version.
From the website screen shot, there is no mention of support for Knoppix.
So exactly what distribution and version information you have entered into unetbootin ?
Do you end up having knoppix 'poor man install' or you have a debian hard disk install ?

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00