-
Senior Member
registered user
If this is a documentation for something which there is no automatic script for it, I say a job well done. If this is for something there is already a script for it, I say it's reinventing the wheel.
Well you can say the automatic script is not working. As far as I know it
works most of the time, so if there is a bug, fixing the bug is more needed than writing a documentation to justify that the automatic script is bugged. Furthermore the automatic script was never mentioned in the documentation, so I would say the intention to reinvent the wheel is obvious.
If I am asked, which is better, with or without documentation ? Then I would say, of course, with documenation is much better. As a matter of fact, the mentoned article is good documentation, nicely written and accurate. It helps.
If I am asked, which helps more people, a good documentation or an automatic script, I say an automatic script helps more people.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98