-

Originally Posted by
mok7j8
Hi,
I would like to install FreeRadius or something else for a radius server.
Could someone please help/guide with this?
I couldn't even find the package for FreeRadius for knoppix.
Please help.
Thanks
Did you install to a disk or a flash drive, presumably? If you have a "persistent store" you can add stuff. In my case I used the DVD version of Knoppix and apparently freeradius-common was installed automatically. I just fired up the Synaptic package manager (on the main menu under Preferences) and searched for "radius" and found many packages which were not installed, as well as the one that is.
Hope that helps!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEC PC-8201A vintage computer
$600.00

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00

Vintage AGP GPU Lot: HP NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 & ATI Rage 128 Pro Untested AS-IS
$22.00

Vintage IBM OS/2 version Standard Version 1.3 3.5" Diskettes SEALED
$199.00

Vintage Motherboard With Intel i386 1985 Processors Ram Unsure Of Model
$75.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55

Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88