Using knoppix 6.2.1 Hd install ,from the beginning I have had an acceleration problem when using full screen flash or MPlayer. It goes full screen, however the acceleration is choppy. Has anyone else experienced this?
That sounds like the processor is overburdened. I have that trouble occasionally with Flash video, especially with HD and fullscreen enabled. Try turning the video resolution down and see if that helps.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
I would like to believe that after the release of knoppix 6.2.1 ( and knoppix 6.3 ), there have been quite a number of improvements and upgrades to the graphic sub-system. If you know that type of hardware you have for the graphic display, then perhaps you can consider upgrading the graphic libraries to take advantage of the newer ( and improved graphic ) libraries.
I am not sure about others, but the intel graphics for example, seems to be pretty active in updates.
Another possible work-around is to use a different browser on the site. I use Chrome, mostly, but IceWeasel is needed for Hulu flash videos (for example.) Some videos work fine, others crash the plugin. Try Epiphany on the Internet menu.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96