Hello,
I am using knoppix as my main OS but I also wish to share my internet connection to my other computers (all win2k). Is there some way of setting up a dhcp server similar to windows ICS (internet connection sharing?)
Many thanks
pfb
Hello,
I am using knoppix as my main OS but I also wish to share my internet connection to my other computers (all win2k). Is there some way of setting up a dhcp server similar to windows ICS (internet connection sharing?)
Many thanks
pfb
Enter internet sharing in the search field in the upper right hand corner. You should find plenty of answers there.
See the 2nd post here by me.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2648
I have some other good stuff in that post as well about my web caching server.
I'm not running a dhcp server, but it's not that hard to turn that feature on.

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99