-
I've been in minirt.gz several times. Enough to know that the older versions were ext fs, while the newer ones in 6.x are cpio.
I've already seen where I could for instance, add KNOPPIXn.IMG files to have them automatically be mounted in a stack below the ramdrive aufs. However, all of those would be mounted _read_only_, not rw. Not what I'm looking for.
I'd like to know the aufs syntax I'd be using is legit. The absence of an aufs manpage is curious (no mount.aufs, or aufs mention in the mount manpage either).
I guess I'd use getbootparam (shell script function) to grab the parameters from the kernel commandline and check for something like "persist", and just reinstate some selected code from 5.x (with necessary changes of course).
Was just really hoping someone had already gone down that road.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

HMCG88MEBRA115N Hynix 32GB 2RX8 PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz ECC REG RDIMM Memory
$1345.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80