-
Mouse pointer freezing and no hdd seen
Having made a few knoppix disks following all advice, I have one that loads to desktop but beside the task bar etc I only have two icons on desktop; My documents and Knoppix. The mouse works for a few minutes but as soon as I try to open any app it freezes and I have to reboot. Sometimes it boots fine othertimes it hangs / freezes while the green progress bar is about a third of the way across. What am I supposaed to see on the desktop? Is there an equivalent to My Computer?
I'm a long time Windows user but this is my first foray into Linux.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99